Whether you are trying to lose weight or just trying to enhance your fitness levels there are exercises that can help you achieve those goals. In this article, you will discover the top 5 effective fat burning exercises that you can try at home to give you quick weight loss results. Exercises should not be so difficult such that they take over your entire life. That is why, these exercises are so easy that anyone can do them, alone or together with a partner. Furthermore, these effective fat burning exercises do not require any gym or any complicated equipment, they can be done in the comfort of your home. In addition, they will provide you will awesome health benefits. So dive in and enjoy them.
A squat is a full-body exercise purposely for the muscles of the thighs, hips, and buttocks. This exercise further strengthens the bones, the ligaments, and insertion of the tendons throughout the lower body. Squats are also important because they increase the strength and size of the legs as well as help you develop your core strength. Therefore, Squats increase your lower body strength, as well as flexibility in your lower back as well as the hips.
Because of their engagement with some of the largest muscles in the body, they also pack a major punch in terms of calories burned. In additionally Squats tone the back, thigh, and hip stability. Additionally, your upper body muscles are also essential to the exercise and thus trained when squatting with the proper form.
Therefore, whether you are new or just looking to get better at doing them. Mastering the basic form will ensure that your leg muscles are toned accordingly and they work more effectively.
How do you do squats?
- Stand on a flat surface, preferably a solid ground with both your feet. Keep them apart slightly wider than your shoulder width. Your back should be straight.
- Now pretend as if you are sitting on a chair. Naturally, lower yourself by bending down your knees while keeping your back straight until your thighs are parallel to the ground. If possible, let your hips sink beneath your knees. Pause for a second. Keep both your heels on the ground during this process. Extend both your arms forward to help you keep the balance. Furthermore, inhale as you go down.
- Rise up naturally. Squeeze your butt; keep your core tight while you are standing up. Ensure that you exhale while you rising and ensure that your head is facing straight in front of you.
- Repeat the process for the next 10 times if possible you can do 15 to 30 of these. You can aim for 1 to 5 sets each day if you are just beginning and in addition, ensure that you take rests within those sets.
A push up is among the most effective fat burning exercises you can do at home. Furthermore, it
Not only does a push up work your chest muscles, but it also works your arms (biceps and triceps), back, and core. In short, this great exercise will tone your entire upper body. Many muscles are as well engaged in the exercise. Therefore, the more muscles you are able to activate in the process, the better the process of fat burning.
In addition, Push-ups were basic exercises used in civilian athletic training or physical education and commonly in military physical training. They were also a common form of punishment used in the military, school sport, or in some martial arts disciplines. However, nowadays anybody can do this exercise because it is just so simple and so easy to do and requires no equipment apart from your body weight.
How to do pushups?
In addition, Push-ups were basic exercises used in civilian athletic training or physical education and commonly in military physical training. They were also a common form of punishment used in the military, school sport, or in some martial arts disciplines. However, nowadays anybody can do this exercise because it is just so simple and so easy to do and requires no equipment apart from your body weight. How to do pushups:
- Find enough space around to stretch yourself flat. Preferably a firm and flat surface.
- Position your hands palms-down on the floor, they should be approximately shoulder-width apart while your elbows should be straight.
- Position your body too in a straight position from head to toes while lying face down hands stretched. Your weight should be on your hands.
- Then while your body is rigid, lower your body until your upper arms dip below your elbows. Keep your elbows as close as possible to your body. Pause for a second, and then push yourself up to the starting position as quickly as possible. Do these 12 to 15 repetitions, 1 to 3 sets would be ideal for a beginner and increase thereafter.
Sit-ups are effective fat burning exercises that target your abdominal muscles which can be done by anybody and anywhere including at home, they too do not require any special gym equipment. Furthermore, sit-ups can help in building your core and abdominal muscles. All you need is just a flat soft space to act as support for your back.
Caution! Sit-ups can cause neck and lower spine injuries so ensure you are doing the correct thing every time.
How can you do proper sit-ups?
- Firstly, lay yourself flat on your back with both your knees slightly bent at 90 degrees angle. Keep your feet flat on the ground.
- Put your fingertips on the back of your ears while your elbows are bent and pointing out at your sides. Keep your fingertips on your ears unlike holding your head, this position will help prevent you from pulling yourself up by your neck while as you are doing sit-ups.
- Alternatively, you can also try to cross your arms over your chest or hold your arms slightly above the floor so they are parallel to your sides.
- In that position lower yourself down or pause a few inches from the floor, without your back touching the floor. Keep your feet glued to the floor.
- Before you begin getting up, remember to keep your feet glued to the ground. After that, begin to roll up from your head, engaging your core throughout the whole process. You should not strain your neck during the upward motion.
- Lower yourself again in the initial position, while following steps 4 and 5. Repeat this process three times in a set of 10 to 15 sit-ups. Remember to give your body rests within those times.
The side plank is one exercise, designed to strengthen the oblique abdominal muscles. You can do this great exercise anywhere also because it does not require any equipment. It is ideal for the arms the back and the core. You can include these exercises in your core exercise routines, such as Pilates, or yoga practice.
How can you do a side plank?
- You will need to hold your body on your side supported only by your forearm with the elbow on the ground straight with the shoulder. While one foot on the ground and the other foot on top. Both legs can bend slightly more especially for beginners (for support). If you are new there is a need to master the skill of balancing, do warm-ups before progressing to the side plank.
- Thereafter, lift the knee from the ground and the side of the hip as high as possible, until your body is straight. Hold at that position for 30 seconds or a minute
,thenlower yourself down again.
- Make sure your hip is not sagging, repeat the process for several times say 1 to 3 times in a set of 10 to 15. Change sides and repeat the same steps.
This is another traditional exercise used as punishment in certain aspects of our society such as the, military or schools. Frog jumps are ideas workouts for your body. As they engage your entire body.
How to do frog jumps
- Stand straight with your legs further apart, wider than your shoulders or widen them as you can.
- Pretend you are sitting down with your hip back arms forward. Let your thighs be parallel to the ground. Let your knees be pointing in the same direction as the feet.
- Jump forward as high as possible, and land on your toes. Your arms going down as you jump up while keeping them forward as you go down again. Alternatively, you can allow your hands to touch the ground just to ensure that you are going deeper.
- Jump backwards again, and repeat the process for several times. Alternatively instead of going back and forth you can opt to just going forward in this case you will not be going deeper. Make sure to follow these steps to avoid injury to your spine and your lower back. Work your way up by doing 50 jumps in a row if you can. If not possible then a set of 20 or 30 jumps is ideal for beginners and increase the number as you go on.
Even if you only have limited time these exercises only need a few minutes of about 5 to 15 minutes every day. And you will be amazed at how much fat these exercises will be burning, right inside your home. So why not try them today and see your body be toned. Remember to eat healthily. In addition, drink plenty of liquid preferably water during these exercises.
Download the unlock your hip flexor muscles here with bonuses!