Last Updated onReading Time: 7 minutes
Here is a collection of over 70 funny fitness and health quotes with images to lessen the stress as you pursue your fitness goals. This is a great collection of inspirational sayings by famous authors and celebrities. Enjoy!!!
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, we may receive a commission if you make a purchase through these links, at no extra cost to you!
We have come up with this list because we understand that losing weight takes a bit of time and is stressful. Therefore, achieving your health and fitness goals is a challenge that many people have failed to overcome. You need the right focus and determination. Above all, you need to stay motivated, positive and in addition make it funny. Goal setting is one area that most people struggle with, so if you are that person we would recommend that you take a look at this awesome Goal Tracking Software for High achievers and turn your goal setting process into a success starting today. With this Software, you will discover the secret behind many successful people’s strategies towards goal setting. You can learn more about it on this page.
Why Is Motivation Important?
We all pass through a hard time. I guess you have probably been through some difficult challenges not only regarding your health goals but also regarding life in general. These are moments when you just feel lost, down, scared, or angry. It is a moment when you just feel all these funny feelings within and around you. Have you ever felt like the whole world is crumbling down on you? I have on several occasions. And the worst part is that you may not know what to do next. Check out this amazing offer and learn how you can easily achieve whatever goal you have set for your life by simply mastering your mind. Click here to learn more.
Therefore, what you need during such moments is a lot of motivation. Remember life was meant to be enjoyed. Start each day with a funny fitness/health quote to help you reach your fitness goals easily? In addition, these funny fitness quotes cover each day of the week, from Sunday through to Monday.
Sunday Funny Fitness Quotes
Sunday quotes will inspire and motivate you as you approach the new week. Furthermore, these quotes will prepare your mind as you plan and welcome a brand new week. Sunday is a great day for most people because it is a day we relax and get rest from work. In addition, its a day we do all sorts of funny things with our loved ones. Therefore, enjoy a relaxed Sunday with these awesome fitness/health quotes. Sunday is also the day that most people set their weekly goals. So be as reasonable as possible and set achievable goals in the coming week. If you need more guidance on goal setting? Then check this offer here- on how to set and achieve any goal in whatever area of your life.
- “There is something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse
- “We do not need to be perfect we just need to get started” – Unknown
- “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection” – Mark Twain
- On this wonderful Sunday don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life- unknown“If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine & yoga pants you’re doing it wrong.” –Unknown
- ”Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.” – Unknown
- “Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.” –Unknown
- “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” –Unknown
- “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn Vos Savant
Monday Funny Fitness Quotes
Mondy is the most stressful day of the week as we force our bodies to switch from weekend (rest) to weekday (work) mode. Therefore, you need to start your Monday on a positive note with these great funny fitness quotes. Check out this Amazing Goal Tracker App Today and ensure that you enhance your productivity as the week starts.
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s your entire fault.” Orson Scott Card
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.“ Joe Girard
- “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.“ Aristotle
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.“ Lao Tzu
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
Tuesday Funny Fitness Quotes
Here is a collection of Tuesday quotes to help you smile and be filled with energy.
- “Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow I’ve survived Monday” – Unknown
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself…” it’s about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw
- “Don’t wait for the perfect moment…” take the moment and make it perfect – Unknown
- “Ahh… Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday” – Unknown
- “Dear Tuesday, nobody likes you either. You are just Monday’s ugly cousin.” – Unknown
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”— Michael John Bobak
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
- ”Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in” – Bill Bradley
- “Not having goals is like having no idea where you want to go when you step up to an airline counter to buy a ticket.” – Les Brown
Wednesday Funny Fitness Quotes
It is the midweek already, celebrate Wednesday with these funny fitness quotes. Dreaded Monday is gone, you have cruised past awful Tuesday without any hiccups, so make Wednesday your best day!
- “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
- To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
- “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” –Anthony T. Hincks
- “Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it.” – Mia Conrad
- “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” – Unknown
- “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”– Jim Rohn
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
Thursday Funny Fitness Quotes
Thursday Quotes and sayings can make your day amazing, as Thursday is always a great day. Let these funny fitness quotes spice up your Thursday. Happy Thursday.
- “Today is a new day. Expect great things!” – Unknown
- “Be happy with what you
havewhile working for what you want.” – Hellen K eller
- “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” – Scott Allan
- “Criticism of you is not the truth – it is just someone’s opinion.” – Cindy Francis
- “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!” – Unknown
- “Some people call
itThursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown
- “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- ”It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Friday Funny Fitness Quotes
Friday is not just another special day of the week It is the most expected and beloved day which marks the beginning of the weekend. As the week comes towards the end, decide to face the next week from a positive perspective no matter what happened during this week. Make achievable goals and work towards achieving them. Learn more tricks and secrets on this page on how you can accomplish anything you want in life. So as you face Friday make it fun and enjoy these awesome funny fitness quotes.
- “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, and all life for happiness”. – Raimonda.B
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” – S. O’Sade
- “Tonight’s forecast, 99% chance of wine.” – Anonymous
- “Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get.” – Ian Wallace Harper,
- “You are a product of your thoughts, the crowd you hang out with, the food you eat and what you feed your mind.” – Prince Ngomane
- “Your life is not “perfect.” It never will be. You are not perfect. You never will be. But that doesn’t mean your life isn’t great! – “Dave Walker
- “Associate with people who are likely to improve you.” Seneca
- “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
- “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
- “Running is the greatest metaphor for life because you get out of it what you put into it. – “Oprah Winfrey
- “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
Saturday funny fitness quotes bring happiness, relaxation, and inspiration. Therefore, it is a great day with a lot of freedom from work and deadlines. Begin each Saturday with these special sayings.
- “We cannot change the past, but we can start a new chapter with a happy conclusion. Happy Saturday to you!” – Unknown
- “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watters
- “Today is Saturday, which means that the only decision that you should be making is whether to have a bottle or a glass of wine.” – Unknown
- “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” – Ina Garten
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
- “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days. “– Charmaine J. Forde
- “Better days are coming. They are called, Saturday and Sunday!”
- Do your thing and don’t care if they like it. — Tina Fey
- “My Life is a constant cycle of waiting for the weekend and doing nothing when it comes.”
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas A. Edison
Dream big, stay positive, and love yourself – forget everything and enjoy your life! Remember You Can And You Will- Because You Were Meant To Be An Achiever!!!